- 200 grams milk
- 200 grams cream
- 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon gelatin powder
- 2 tablespoon cold water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 400 grams chopped strawberry
- 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- Mix gelatin in cold water and keep aside.
- In a pan, add cream, milk and sugar. Mix well and heat until sugar is dissolved completely. Do not boil.
- Remove and add vanilla extract. Mix well. Let the mixture cool and add gelatin mixture. Mix well without any lumps.
- Pout this mixture to tilted glasses and keep it for at least four hours to overnight to set. Do not keep in the freezer section, but refrigerate.
- Cook chopped strawberries, sugar and water. Simmer until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove and let it cool. Blend and strain.
- Pur to the set panna cotta and serve immediately or refrigerate and use later.
- Prep Time: 0 hours
- Cook Time: 0 hours