- 3/4 cup gram (chana dal)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 cardamon pods
- 3 tablespoon ghee
- 7-8 cashews
- Dry roast the gram on medium heat. Do not wait for it to change color. Do not overcook.
- Let it cool down completely. Powder it finely and sieve.
- Powder sugar and cardamon pods. Sieve and mix well with the powdered gram.
- Roast cashew in a teaspoon of ghee and keep aside.
- Heat and melt remaining ghee and add to the flour-sugar mixture.
- Take on roasted cashew along and make balls/ladoos of the mixture when still hot. You can always add more hot ghee if you find you are unable to make balls.
- Consume immediately or you can store in airtight containers for upto a week.
- Prep Time: 0 hours
- Cook Time: 0 hours