Treat your near and dear ones with these boozy, fudgy Rum-infused truffles. Rumballs are traditional Christmas treats which are no-bake, easy-to-prepare and a perfect indulgent treat for the holidays!
- 260g, leftover Christmas cake, or any cake of your choice
- 40g, Dark chocolate
- 40g Milk chocolate
- 60ml Dark Rum or a tbsp of rum essence
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- Sprinkles of your choice
- Crumble the leftover cake. You can use a food processor to make sure that you've broken all the lumps.
- Melt the dark and milk chocolate. You can use a microwave or the double boiler method for melting.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the cake crumbs and fold well using a spatula.
- Add the rum and mix well to form a dough.
- Make smooth equal-sized balls by rolling between your palms.
- Place them on a baking sheet/butter paper on a plate and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove and dust them with cocoa powder and roll on sprinkles of your choice.
- Prep Time: 0 hours
- Cook Time: 0 hours
- Category: Dessert