- 7 Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Pepper powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Rice Flour
- 2 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Mixed herbs
- 2 tbsp Paprika
- 1/4 cup Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Sriracha Sauce
- 2 tbsp Chilli Sauce
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Butter/oil
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Pepper powder
- 1 tbsp Mixed herbs
- Spring Onion green, for garnish
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Water, to boil
- Oil, to fry
- Clean and pat dry the chicken legs.
- Marinate with ingredients in the first marinade - garlic powder, pepper powder, and salt.
- Add these chicken legs to boiling water and cover and cook until done. It would take about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove and let it cool.
- In a bowl, add ingredients of the second marinade - rice flour, all-purpose flour, salt, mixed herbs, and paprika. Mix well.
- Add the cooked chicken legs and coat them well.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the chicken legs.
- Remove and keep aside.
- Heat a teaspoon of oil/butter in a pan.
- Add the sauces - ketchup, sriracha sauce, chili sauce, and soy sauce. Mix well.
- When it starts to bubble, add garlic powder, pepper powder, and mixed herbs. Mix again.
- Add the fried chicken legs and coat them well with the sauce.
- Remove from fire and add sesame seeds and spring onion greens.
- Serve hot as an appetizer or along with fried rice.
Tweak the spice level to serve it to kids. You can omit the chili sauce and paprika. Another option is to add a teaspoon of honey to the sauces.
- Prep Time: 0 hours
- Cook Time: 0 hours
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Indo-Chinese