A great side-dish to rice, roti and appam, Kerala Quail Egg Roast is a healthy and power-packed delicacy.
- 12 Quail Eggs
- 3 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 2-3 sprigs of Curry leaves
- 3 Green chilies, slit
- 2 medium Onions, finely sliced
- 1 Tomato, diced
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri Red chili powder
- 2 tbsp Chicken Masala powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
- Salt, to taste
- Hard boil the quail eggs. Peel and keep aside.
- Heat a pan, add oil. Add mustard seeds and when it splutters, add curry leaves and green chilies.
- Add finely sliced onion and saute.
- Add ginger and garlic and saute until golden.
- Add diced tomatoes and cook until mushy.
- Add spice powders and mix well. Cook until oil separates.
- Add garam masala and salt. Mix well.
- Add boiled eggs and mix gently.
- Quail Egg Roast is ready to be served!
- Prep Time: 0 hours
- Cook Time: 0 hours
- Category: Appetizer/Side Dish
- Cuisine: Kerala