Easy to prepare, Zero Oil chicken roast can be served as an appetizer or side-dish.
- 250 gms Chicken, cut into pieces
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- Salt, to taste
- 2–3 sprigs of Curry leaves
- 1/2 cup Water
- Mix together chicken pieces, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, cumin powder, salt and curry leaves.
- In a pan, add half a cup of water and add the chicken pieces with spice powders.
- Cover and cook for about 20 minutes. Done!
If it’s alright, you can always add a tsp of coconut oil to the cooked chicken, in the end, and give it a toss before serving.
- Category: Appetizer/Side-dish
- Cuisine: Kerala