Loaded with the goodness of veggies, this low carb version of Asian Chicken Fried Rice is a complete meal!
- 1 cup Cauliflower, riced
- 1/4 cup Onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Green beans, diced
- 1/4 cup Green Bell Peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup Boneless Chicken, cubed
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sriracha Sauce
- Spring onion
- Salt, Pepper, Mixed herbs, Red Chili flakes
- In a hot pan, add olive oil. Add garlic and when it turns slight brown, add cubed chicken. Cook for a couple of minutes until chicken is cooked.
- Add onion, beans and bell peppers. Mix and cook for a couple of minutes in high heat to retain the crispiness.
- Add salt, soy sauce, and powdered pepper. Mix well.
- Add the cauliflower rice and mix. Cook covered for a couple of minutes in medium-low heat.
- Uncover and cook until the moisture is evaporated. You don’t want a cloggy mess.
- Garnish with rd chili flakes, mixed herbs, sriracha sauce and spring onion greens.
- Category: Keto