Keto Chocolate Cake in a Mug (or Ramekin) is a microwave recipe! Super-easy and delicious, it can be made in under 5 minutes (in total!)
- 25 gms Almond four
- 1.5 tbsp Cocoa powder
- A pinch of Salt
- 1 tsp Stevia
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Instant Coffee powder
- 1 medium-sized Egg
- 1 tsp Coconut oil
- A few drops of Vanilla Essence
- 1 tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 tbsp Butter
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients one by one and mix well to form a lump-free batter.
- Pour this into a coffee mug or into a ramekin. If you're using a ramekin, pour only half of the batter. The cake will rise upon baking. So, you can have two portion sizes with this batter.
- Tap to even out the batter.
- Microwave for about 50 seconds (if you are looking for a gooey texture) or a minute.
- For the ganache, microwave the dark chocolate chips and butter to melt. Mix well.
- Pour atop the cake, add a few dark chocolate chips and you're good to go!
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Keto
- Serving Size: 2 slices