- 3-4 teaspoons of Ground Coffee Powder
- 1 cup of Water
- 3/4 cup of Milk
- Sugar, as needed
- Coffee Filter
- Add coffee powder in the upper part of the filter. Even it out and add the pressing disc with the handle.
- Boil water and pour in the upper part till it's almost full.
- Cover with the lid and keep aside for 15-20 mins. The decoction gets collected in the lower part of the filter.
- Boil milk. Add sugar.
- Pour the required decoction in a tumbler and add milk.
- Add more decoction if you want strong coffee.
- Serve hot and frothy.
- Prep Time: 0 hours
- Cook Time: 0 hours