A riff off of the Cappuccino with all its frothy goodness. Once you try out the Beaten Coffee, there is no looking back.
- 4 tsp Instant coffee powder
- 4 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups water
- Keep 1/4 cup of water for boiling.
- In a coffee mug, add coffee powder and sugar. Add about a tablespoon of boiling water and mix well with a spoon.
- Continue the process of mixing and beating for about 10-15 minutes, adding little boiling water, till it becomes frothy and doubles in bulk.
- Divide this frothy mix into 3 cups.
- Boil milk and water in a saucepan.
- Pour it onto the cups and stir lightly.
- Serve hot with cookies.
- Prep Time: 0 hours
- Cook Time: 0 hours