The traditional American Breakfast- Eggs on Toast gets a revamp! An amazing hors d'oeuvre to be served along with your cocktail!
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp chopped spring onion whites / onion
- 2 tbsp chopped tomato
- 2 tbsp Spring onion greens
- 4 Bread slices
- Oil for frying
- 2 tbsp Tomato sauce, for garnish
- Trim the bread slices and cut the slices into 4 pieces each.
- In a pan, heat oil and fry the bread pieces on both sides till light golden. Drain on absorbent kitchen towels and keep aside.
- In a pan, add a tbsp of butter and toss the onion and tomato in high heat for about a minute. Remove and keep aside.
- Using milk, prepare Scrambled Eggs as given in this recipe Scrambled Eggs .
- Arrange the fried bread slices on a serving plate. Top it with a little tomato-onion mixture, a generous amount of scrambled eggs, a dot of tomato ketchup in the middle and a spring onion green.
- Prep Time: 0 hours
- Cook Time: 0 hours
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American