- 2 large tortillas
- a handful of baby spinach
- 2 tbsp tomato
- 2 tbsp frozen corn kernels
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp feta cheese (optional)
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1/4 tsp cumin, ground
- Heat oil in a pan and add spinach, tomato and corn kernels. Add a pinch of salt and cover and cook until the spinach leaves wilt. This will take a couple of minutes. Remove from heat.
- Heat a pan and brush some oil. Place a tortilla and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese and feta cheese, dried oregano, red chilli flakes and spinach mixture.
- Place and press down the second tortilla over this.
- Turn the quesadilla over and cook the other side.
- Serve on a plate and cut into four or eight wedges. Serve hot with a salsa.