Keto Chicken and Broccoli is a perfect one-pot, low-carb dish in which chicken is sauteed with broccoli florets in a savory sauce. Easy and quick to make.
- 200 gms of boneless Chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, ground, to taste
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 cup Broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp Ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Red chilli flakes, Spring Onion Greens to garnish
- Marinate the chicken pieces in salt and pepper.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and add the chicken pieces. Cook in high heat until the chicken is browned. Remove and keep aside.
- To the same pan, add ginger and garlic. Add broccoli florets and cook until it is tender crisp.
- To this add the chicken and toss.
- In a bowl, whisk together the chicken broth and soy sauce. Add it to the pan.
- Cover and cook for a couple of minutes until the chicken is cooked.
- Toss in high flame for a couple of seconds to retain its crispiness.
- Garnish with red chilli flakes and spring onion greens.
- Serve hot with cauliflower rice.
Substitute soy sauce with coconut aminos, if you are on strict keto.
You may also add green and red bell peppers and mushrooms.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Keto Asian