Healthy, low carb, and gluten-free, these Cheesy Cauliflower Fritters are what you need for breakfast or for guilt-free snacking!
- 1 cup Grated Cauliflower or Cauliflower Rice
- 1/4 cup Grated Paneer or Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 cup Grated Cheese (Cheddar/ Processed/ Mozarella)
- Salt, to taste
- 1/2 tsp Ground Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp Almond flour
- 1–2 tbsp Olive Oil for shallow frying
- In a bowl, add a cup of grated cauliflower or cauliflower rice. Add a quarter cup each of grated Paneer and Cheese. You can use Cheddar/ Processed/ Mozarella Cheese. Season and add ground pepper, chili flakes, and mixed herbs. I used dried Basil leaves and I loved the mild flavor it brought to the dish. Let us add the binding agent now which is a tablespoon of almond flour. Combine well.
- Scoop out a portion and make patties by pressing down between your palms. Add a tablespoon of oil in a non-stick pan. When hot, place the patties for shallow frying. The heat should be low and you may have to gently flip quite a number of times for it to cook through and get that beautiful golden crust.
Be careful while flipping to cook both sides. Do it with a delicate hand.
It takes some time to cook both the side. Be patient.
Once you remove to a plate, let it sit for a couple of minutes before serving. It will help the fritters to not break.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Keto