Bite-sized succulent chicken chunks served in a tangy delicious orange sauce!
- 250 gms boneless chicken, cubed
- Oil, to deep fry
- 3 tbsp cornflour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Orange juice (fresh or processed)
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp cornflour
- Prepare the batter. Dip the chicken cubes in the batter and deep fry in hot oil. Remove and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the ingredients for the Sauce.
- Heat a wok and add a tablespoon of oil. Add the sauce mix and bring it to a boil.
- Add the batter-fried chicken and mix well. Cook for a couple of minutes until the sauce is coated well.
- Garnish with spring onion greens and sesame seeds and serve hot with rice.
- Category: Side
- Cuisine: Chinese