Egg Roll in a Bowl is an easy Keto recipe that comes together in under 15 minutes. Made with ground meat and vegetables, it is a perfect low-carb, healthy, and quick one-skillet dinner.
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp Garlic, finely chopped
- 150gm Chicken, ground or minced
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 small Onion, finely sliced
- 1/8 cup Red and Green Bell Peppers
- 1/4 cup Cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Red chili flakes
- Spring Onion greens, for garnish
- Heat sesame oil in a pan.
- Add finely chopped garlic and saute.
- Add ground chicken (or any meat of your choice) and cook until it’s no longer pink.
- Season with salt and pepper. Mix again.
- Add vegetables or coleslaw. Toss.
- Add soy sauce and red chilli flakes. Combine well and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Garnish with spring onion greens (and scrambled eggs- optional!).
- Serve hot.
Sesame oil gives a beautiful Asian flavor to the dish. So, do not omit it, if you can help it.
Find additional variations, substitutes, and cooking tips on the blog post.
- Category: Bachelor Recipes, Chicken, Keto Recipes
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: egg roll in a bowl, keto egg roll