Homemade Watermelon Yogurt Popsicle helps your doggo beat the summer heat.
- 500 gms Watermelon, cubed and deseeded
- 200 gms Plain Yogurt
- Blend watermelon cubes and yogurt.
- Place the silicone mold in a tray and fill them with the puree.
- Freeze for 2 to 3 hours and serve cold to your doggo.
Always deseed watermelon before giving to your dogs.
Use only plain yogurt and not sweetened or flavored ones.
Place the silicone mold on a tray prevents spillage while transporting to the freezer.
You may also use ice-cube trays instead of a mold.
Some dogs may be lactose intolerant. If so, omit the yogurt. A simple watermelon pureed popsicle also does the trick.
You may also remove the popsicles from the molds, transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer for up to a week.
- Category: Uncategorized
- Cuisine: Dog Treats
- Serving Size: Makes 5-7 medium popsicles