Indian Mango Lassi is a rich, creamy, mango yogurt smoothie that is often made during Indian summers. The sweet mangoes and yogurt are flavoured with cardamom powder or rose water for added taste.
- 2 cups fresh Mangoes
- 2 cups Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2–3 tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- Mint leaves, Pistachios, Almond slivers, Chopped Mangoes, for garnish, optiona.
- Chop the mangoes into small chunks.
- Add chopped mangoes, milk, sugar, and cardamom powder to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add yogurt and or ice cubes and blend till everything is combined well and the lassi is smooth.
- Pour in glasses.
- Garnish with slivered almonds, chopped pistachios, mangoes, and or mint leaves.
- Category: Beverages
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Indian
Keywords: indian mango lassi, mango yogurt smoothie, mango lassi