Air Fryer Honey Roasted Carrots are tender, healthy, and perfectly roasted carrots that can be made in under 15 minutes in your air fryer.
- 1/2 kg Carrots
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Pepper, crushed
- 1 tbsp Dill leaves, fresh or dried
- 1 tbsp minced Garlic
- Wash, clean, and peel the carrots. If you are using baby carrots, you may leave the skin on. If so, scrub well to remove any dirt.
- Trim the ends if you are using baby carrots. If you are using regular carrots, chop them into 2" inch pieces.
- To make the honey garlic sauce, mix together olive oil, honey, lemon juice, salt, pepper, dill leaves, and minced garlic.
- Pour the honey garlic sauce over the carrots and coat them well.
- Place the sauce-coated carrots into the air fryer basket, in a single layer as far as possible.
- Air fry for about 17-20 minutes at about 370 F or 190 C.
- For garnishing, you may drizzle a little of the leftover sauce or fresh dill leaves.
- Serve hot.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Side
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer honey roasted carrots, air fryer honey glazed carrots, air fryer carrots, how to cook carrots in air fryer, roasted carrots