10–12 Frozen Strawberries
500 ml Club Soda/Sprite
500 ml Orange Juice
- To make Non Alcoholic Strawberry Mimosa, blend the frozen strawberries to a smooth pulp.
- Add 2-3 tbsp of strawberry pulp to each champagne flute.
- Tilt the glass slightly, to about 45 degree angle, and pour the club soda gently. Make sure not to disturb the strawberry pulp.
- Similarly, add the orange juice.
- Garnish with strawberry slices and serve.
- Category: Beverages
Keywords: Non alcoholic strawberry mimosa, strawberry mocktail, sunset mocktail, strawberry orange sunset mocktail