Strawberry Mimosa Mocktail is a non alcoholic strawberry mimosa that is perfect for brunches or a hot summer’s day.
Mimosa mocktails are light and refreshing and is perfect for a hot summer’s day. If you are wondering what a mimosa is, let me explain.
What is Mimosa?
Mimosa is a perfect blend of orange juice and sparkling wine. It is served in champagne flutes and is perfect for elegant gatherings like mothers day, brunches, and baby showers. Since I’m presenting a non-alcoholic version, I decided to use sparkling soda and strawberry to make a Sunset Mocktail.
While strawberries give the perfect sweetness, orange juice adds the required citrusy zing to the mimosa.
Ingredients for Non Alcoholic Strawberry Mimosa
- Frozen strawberries
- Orange juice
- Club Soda
- To make Non Alcoholic Strawberry Mimosa, blend the frozen strawberries to a smooth pulp.
- Add 2-3 tbsp of strawberry pulp to each champagne flute.
- Tilt the glass slightly, to about 45 degree angle, and pour the club soda gently. Make sure not to disturb the strawberry pulp.
- Similarly, add the orange juice.
- Garnish with strawberry slices and serve.
Non Alcoholic Strawberry Mimosa RecipePrint
✨Try these out next! ✨
Like the recipe? Pin it!
I’m participating in #AtoZChallenge and #BlogchatterAtoZ where I’ll be sharing 26 Easy Recipes with you this April. I’m dedicating the posts to the amazing community members who helped me figure out this theme for the challenge. Thank you!