Veg Maggi Masala is an easy-to-make popular street food prepared by tossing Maggi noodles with mixed vegetables and spices.
- 2 packets Maggi Instant Noodles
- 2 tbsp Butter or Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Onion, finely chopped
- 1/8 cup Carrots, finely chopped
- 1/8 cup Peas
- 1/8 cup Green Bell Pepper, finely chopped
- 1/8 cup Tomato, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 packets Maggi seasoning
- 2 cups Water
- Salt, to taste
- Coriander leaves, for garnish
- To make Veg Maggi Masala, first, prepare the vegetables. Add a dollop of butter or oil in a hot wok.
- Add finely chopped garlic and onions. Saute.
- Once the onions are slightly translucent, add the vegetables – carrots, peas, and green bell pepper.
- Saute for a couple of minutes and add finely chopped tomatoes. Mix well.
- Add spice powders and Maggi seasoning.
- Mix well and cook for a couple of minutes until oil oozes from the sides.
- Pour water into this mixture.
- Add the Maggi Noodles.
- Cook for 2 minutes until the noodles are cooked through.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- I used only vegetables like carrots, peas, and capsicum along with onions. You can also add broccoli, beans, sweet corn, baby corn, potato, cauliflower, spring onion greens, or even mushrooms.
- You can add scrambled eggs or shredded chicken to this for a non-vegetarian version.
- Category: One Pot
- Method: Stovetop
Keywords: veg maggi masala, maggi masala with vegetables, mix veg maggi