Veg Maggi Masala is an easy-to-make popular street food prepared by tossing Maggi noodles with mixed vegetables and spices.
Maggi noodles is synonyms with comfort food. It is a perfect one-pot meal for bachelors and hostelites to quench the late night hungerpangs.
Being instant noodles is the best part about Maggi noodles. It is also versatile and you can make many variations off of it. You can also make Maggi in an Instant Pot but I always prefer the stovetop method.
I agree with all my heart that having Maggi often is not a healthy option at all. So, we often have it occasionally only- maybe, once or twice a month.
Veg Maggi Noodles is
- easy to make
- perfect one-pot dish
- best for a quick brunch or dinner
I have used the regular Maggi noodles here. But you can also use the latest Maggi Special Masala Instant Noodles, Ramen Noodles, or any Instant noodles for this recipe. You can also add eggs, or shredded chicken to this for a non-vegetarian version.
Mix Veg Maggi Ingredients:
You can make many different varieties of Maggi masala that suit your taste and preference and that makes this dish a favorite among kids and adults alike. For example, in this version, I used only vegetables like carrots, peas, and capsicum along with onions. You can also add broccoli, beans, sweet corn, baby corn, potato, cauliflower, spring onion greens, or even mushrooms.
- Maggi Noodles: I have used the regular Maggi noodles for this recipe.
- Vegetables: I used only vegetables like carrots, peas, and capsicum along with onions.
- Spices: Along with the Maggi seasoning, I have also added Kashmiri Red Chili powder, Turmeric powder, and Garam Masala.
How to Make Maggi Noodles with Vegetables
- To make Veg Maggi Masala, first, prepare the vegetables. Add a dollop of butter or oil in a hot wok.
- Add finely chopped garlic and onions. Saute.
- Once the onions are slightly translucent, add the vegetables - carrots, peas, and green bell pepper.
- Saute for a couple of minutes and add finely chopped tomatoes. Mix well.
- Add spice powders and Maggi seasoning.
- Mix well and cook for a couple of minutes until oil oozes from the sides.
- Pour water into this mixture.
- Add the Maggi Noodles.
- Cook for 2 minutes until the noodles are cooked through.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Veg Maggi Masala Recipe:Print
✨Try these out next! ✨
Other Easy Noodles Recipes:
Like this recipe? Pin it!
I'm participating in #AtoZChallenge and #BlogchatterAtoZ where I'll be sharing 26 Easy Recipes with you this April. I'm dedicating the posts to the amazing community members who helped me figure out this theme for the challenge. Thank you!