These Nutella Truffles are made with just 5 ingredients and it comes together in less than 10 minutes! What more do you want to curb your chocolate cravings?!
Sometimes, all you need is chocolate to get through your day! And I assure you, this recipe is just what you need - tasty, delicious, and definitely easy to make!
Nutella Truffles are
- utilizes pantry staples
- comes together in 10 minutes
- perfect for chocolate cravings
- tasty, delicious, and easy
- truffles can be covered in sprinkles of your choice
- a perfect recipe to make with your kids for your kids (and yourself!)
I started blogging back in 2013, right after my wedding. The name of my blog was Tale of Two Tomatoes and honestly, I do not know what I was thinking. But the blog remains close to my heart because though it started off as a food blog, it saw me exploring other niches as well.
I still follow many blogs that I loved back then and I did a guest post on one of my favorite food blogs - The Spice Adventuress. Dhanya was kind enough to ask me to whip out a delicious treat for her already popular blog and I remember making this truffle.
I was over the moon for getting that opportunity from her and I remember being so excited and jumpy. Though I have grown so much as a blogger, I still am grateful for the little wins like these, of the friends I have made, of the loyal audience that I treasure.
Nutella Chocolate Truffles
To make Nutella Truffles, you need:
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cornflakes and
- Cocoa Powder (or Drinking Chocolate Powder)
Making Nutella Truffles is easy. Ask the kids to join you and you can make this into a fun little game.
- Melt together Nutella and Butter. You may have to do this step yourself if you are involving the kids. Melt using the double boiler method or microwave for about a minute or so. Keep aside to cool to room temperature.
- Crush chocolate chip cookies in a blender or place them in a ziplock bag and crush using a rolling pin. You may also use bourbon biscuits, digestive cookies, or Oreo biscuits.
- Crush cornflakes as well.
- Mix the crushed cookies and cornflakes.
- Add the cooled Nutella-butter mixture to this. Combine to form a dough.
- Make small balls out of this.
- Roll each ball in cocoa powder or drinking chocolate powder. You may also roll the balls in sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for about 20 minutes so that the balls harden a bit.
Read more for the detailed recipe.
Like the Recipe? Pin This!
✨Try these out next! ✨
I'm participating in #AtoZChallenge and #BlogchatterAtoZ where I'll be sharing 26 Easy Recipes with you this April. I'm dedicating the posts to the amazing community members who helped me figure out this theme for the challenge. Thank you!