Orange Mojito Mocktail is an easy-to-make refreshing drink that comes together in under 5 minutes! Perfect for summers, this twist to the virgin mojito combines orange juice, lemon, club soda, and mint.
Do you remember the Mango Mojito Mocktail I shared a couple of days ago? This recipe is no different. Orange Mojito Mocktail combines orange juice with club soda, lemon slices, mint leaves, and ice cubes. You can convert this easily into a cocktail by adding a dash of white rum or vodka.
Orange Mint Mojito is
- a perfect summer drink
- best for picnics and get-togethers
- easy to make, quick, and delicious
- makes with 5 ingredients in 3 simple steps
Making Orange Mojito Mocktail
- To make Non-Alcoholic Orange Mojito, add mint leaves, and lemon roundels in a cocktail shaker or pitcher.
- Muddle these for a few seconds. You may also add any sweetener of your choice like honey, stevia, or sugar.
- Divide this mixture into serving glasses.
- Pour freshly squeezed or store-bought orange juice followed by club soda.
- Top it with ice cubes or crushed ice.
- Garnish with lemon roundels and serve!
It is an ideal fruit juice for your next house party!
Orange Mojito Mocktail RecipePrint
✨Try these out next! ✨
More Summer Drinks
Like the recipe? Pin it!
I’m participating in #AtoZChallenge and #BlogchatterAtoZ where I’ll be sharing 26 Easy Recipes with you this April. I’m dedicating the posts to the amazing community members who helped me figure out this theme for the challenge. Thank you!