This 1-minute Instant Iced Coffee is a game-changer and is the perfect refresher for summer! Try this delicious cold coffee at home today!
It is easy to make iced coffee with instant coffee and it is a life-saver during summers. If you love coffee, you'd definitely get addicted to this too, I mean in a good way! It is an instant pick me up and can be had any time of the day. The recipe is straightforward and foolproof! Further, you can try different variations too.
When I say this creamy iced coffee will give your Starbucks iced espresso a run for the money, I mean it. It is super quick to make, very much affordable, and delicious!
How do you make iced coffee with instant coffee?
I love coffee and if you have been following this blog for a long time, you'd know just how much. Well, I love tea too but I'm a hardcore coffee lover at heart. From the Tiktok Viral Dalgona Coffee to the Keto Butter Bulletproof Coffee, I have tried them all at home.
I have shared a few more coffee recipes and you can find the links to all of them right after the recipe card below. I'll also be working on sharing other popular and easy homemade coffee recipes with you in the coming days.
Also, even if you are not a hot coffee lover, you must definitely try this cold coffee out.
Instant Iced Coffee is
- easy to make
- can be made in under 1 minute
- perfect to quench your thirst on a hot summer day
- instant pick me up
Making Iced Coffee at Home
Ingredients for making Instant Iced Coffee:
- Instant Coffee: You may use any favorite brand of coffee. Nescafe instant coffee powder is amazing! Lately, I am loving Davidoff coffee and I have used it for this recipe. The smooth plain coffee granule is perfect! You may experiment with flavored coffee too. But I'd suggest not to get too excited with flavored coffee, maybe vanilla or chocolate flavored one might be okay.
- Sugar: I have used regular granulated sugar. You may use powdered sugar, brown sugar, or any sweetener of your choice.
- Warm Water: You need two to three tablespoons of warm water so as to mix the coffee and sugar well. I have noticed that using warm water will help in dissolving the sugar properly, especially if you are using granulated sugar.
- Chilled Water: Well, this is Iced coffee. So you need cold water.
- Milk: I used chilled milk for this recipe. You may use it straight out of the packet or boil and chill to be used later for the recipe. You may use full fat, or half and half milk. For a vegan version, use almond milk or soy milk.
- Ice: I add at least 4-5 ice cubes per 200 ml of iced coffee. Be careful about the number of ice cubes you add. It may water down the drink and become bland once the ice melts.
1 minute Instant Iced Coffee Step by Step Instructions:
- To make Instant Iced Coffee at home, add instant coffee in a glass or mason jar.
- Add sugar.
- Pour warm water and use a stirrer to mix well.
- Add chilled water and mix again.
- Add ice cubes and serve immediately.
FAQs for Making Iced Coffee
- Can you use cold water for instant coffee? Yes. Use chilled water for making iced coffee so that you can serve immediately. However, add 2-3 tablespoons of warm water to instant coffee and sugar helping it to dissolve well in the process.
- How do you make iced coffee more fun? Use flavored instant coffee for making this recipe. You may use vanilla, caramel, or hazelnut instant coffee. You may also drizzle chocolate syrup at the end.
Instant Iced Coffee RecipePrint
More Coffee Recipes You Should Definitely Try
Like the recipe? Pin it!
I'm participating in #AtoZChallenge and #BlogchatterAtoZ where I'll be sharing 26 Easy Recipes with you this April. I'm dedicating the posts to the amazing community members who helped me figure out this theme for the challenge. Thank you!